In addition to the regular full program of fitness activities, enjoy the following:
- Paddle a canoe on a pristine river with fall foliage in all directions.
- Ride the lift at Jiminy Peak ski area for a majestic view of the Berkshire Hills.
- Hike Monument Mountain, a renowned Berkshire County summit.
- A drive to the perfect spot for a Mount Greylock sunset.
- Cycle the stunning Ashuwilluticook Rail Trail.
- Visit the Norman Rockwell Museum.
For more information, contact:
Jacintha Perera, group coodinator
(916) 392-1520 or (866) 345-ISLE